Spring & Cable Replacement
Let Matt replace your broken springs!
We specialize in broken Torsion springs and Extension springs. Matt frequently replaces Cloplay's EZ-Set and Wayne Dalton's TorqueMaster Torsion springs with a conversion to a standard torsion spring system because of longer life spring options.
Matt can convert your spring system for a longer life!
Let US help you determine the BEST options for your garage door repair!
At no extra cost, your new springs will be lubricated along with your existing hinges and rollers.
In addition to having your new springs installed, you will receive a free general examination of your garage door including the hinges, rollers and basic operation of the door. You can also receive tips on how to maintain your garage door to prolong the life of your door and operator and to minimize your future costs.
- Standard Torsion Spring Replacement: We will replace one or both springs according to your door weight. We recommend, but do not require, you to have both springs replaced to minimize maintenance costs for your garage door and operator over the next several years.
- Extension Spring Replacement: You will recieve new extension springs rated specifically for your garage door weight. Due to spring fatique in this system and the likelihood of slightly different spring dimensions, your "unbroken" spring will also need to be replaced. Because of possible damage to life & property when extension springs break, Matt encourages the use of Safety Cables. If you already have Safety Cables, they will reinstalled in your new extension springs. If you do not have safety cables, you can choose to purchase them and they will be installed in your new extension springs.
- EZ-Set & TorqueMaster Spring Replacement: If you have a Wayne Dalton system, you will receive new TorqueMaster springs. If you have a Clopay EZ-Set system, you will normally receive pre-stretched after-market springs that are as good as the springs sold by Clopay. If you would rather, you can have more expensive Clopay springs installed. If you choose a conversion system to a standard torsion system, you will increase the life of your springs. A conversion from a TorqueMaster system requires more parts and labor than from an EZ-Set system due to the need for a new shaft. Let US help you determine the best option for your garage door repair!
Our most common opener-related repairs are realigning the photo-eyes or replacing stripped gears and sprockets in the garage door opener.
Other repairs include: replacing circuit boards, motors, limit switches, trolleys, drive chains, drive belts or brackets.
WE can repair most manufacturer's openers - Chamberlain LiftMaster, Sears- Craftsman, Genie, Allstar, Stanley and others.
When other repair companies say you need to replace your opener, Matt can usually Repair your Opener! We specialize in all types of "legacy" openers: chain drive, belt drive and screw drive.
We will complimentarily EXAMINE your garage door and opener for other issues that may arise in the next few months or years!
- Safety Eyes: These are a feature that helps prevent damage to property and life when they pass under a closing garage door.These Eyes send a beam to each other and are located at the bottom of the garage door tracks. If this beam is broken or is not recieved, the opener will reverse and the garage door will open. Often the Safety Eyes need to be cleaned or realigned rather than replacement. If replacement is needed, Matt's installation is $50.00 for a pair of Safety Eyes and the standard labor rate of $92.00.
- Limit Switches: Limit Switches determine when the opener is done raising or lowering the garage door. Over time the Limit Switch can corrode or have dirt on the contacts that keeps the opener from realizing whether the garage door is opened or closed. If the Limit Switch needs replacement, Matt's installation starts at $20.00 for the Switch and the standard labor rate of $92.00
- Gear & Sprocket Replacement: Matt replaces many of these assemblies to get your opener back to proper function. You do not need the cost of a new opener with a Our repair!